In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, PAIRELATIONS, LLC continues to provide a range of support services in the areas of crisis communications and crisis management. In light of the current landscape, PAIRELATIONS is offering a one-time complimentary planning session to help guide companies on their communications strategies during this unprecedented time.
Our decades of experience in these areas well positions PAIRELATIONS to assist companies with all sorts of communications support, including, but not limited to, drafting and ensuring the delivery of key, consistent messages, managing media inquiries, media relations, developing both internal and external communications for various constituents and audiences, promoting donations and much more.
Please know that we are here to help you through these times as you navigate the uncharted waters of appropriately communicating with your audiences at the right time, in the right manner and via the right vehicles.
Please stay well.
Here are some examples of press releases provided by PAIRELATIONS:
- Quantum Workplace Launches Expansive, Public Online Resource for Those Seeking Information on Employee Engagement During Coronavirus Pandemic
- Copper Compression Donates 18,000 Reusable Copper-Infused Masks to New York/New Jersey Metro-Area Health Systems to Aid in Fight Against COVID-19
- Craig Knippenberg, LCSW, M.Div. and His Staff of Seven Mental Health Therapists Donate Time to Launch Free Facebook Live Sessions Supporting Parents During Coronavirus
- Blo Blow Dry Bar Franchise Owner Jean Camilletti Supports Corporate Initiative in Launching Special Offer to Benefit Frontline Healthcare Personnel During COVID-19 Pandemic
Here are some examples of press coverage secured by PAIRELATIONS:
- Washington Post: Parenting during coronavirus: What to know about play dates, online learning and more
- Huffington Post: How To Care For Your Kids’ Mental Health During The COVID-19 Pandemic
- Huffington Post: 10 Mental Health Signs To Watch Out For In Kids In The Age Of COVID-19
- KOA: Mental Health and COVID-19
- Women’s Wear Daily: Fashion Fights Coronavirus: Designers Create Masks, Hospital Gowns and More to Fight Pandemic
- Chain Drug Review: Copper Compression donates 18,000 reusable copper-infused masks to NY/NJ metro-area health systems
- ABC: COVID-19 – What you Need to Know- interview and coverage is at 7:38
- NJBiz: Local companies donate to fight COVID-19
- Franchising.com: Blo Blow Dry Bar Franchise Owner Jean Camilletti Supports Corporate Initiative in Launching Special Offer to Benefit Frontline Healthcare Personnel During COVID-19 Pandemic
- gamesindustry.biz: What does a chain of esports restaurant arcades do in a pandemic?
- Fast Company: Scientists are racing to design a face mask that can rip coronavirus apart
- Huffington Post: Resilience Is The Most Powerful Skill Kids Can Develop Right Now